08 April 2015

Adventures

It's been quite a while since I posted anything on this blog. Part of that is because we had baby #7 and I got even busier. And then, just as I felt like I could dedicate more time to blogging, I got pregnant again, and we moved 1000 miles away, to a home twice the size of our tiny ranch.



In a lot of ways I don't feel I can continue to write about tiny spaces when I don't have many anymore. ;) But then again... we still have quite a few more children than the average family in a 2900 sq ft home, especially since we added baby #8 last December.



However, there are some super fun ideas in the mix right now that have me thinking super tiny again. I'm trying to figure out exactly where to blog our fun adventures...

In the interest of "simple" I'd like to keep everything on my personal blog. But in the interest of "private" it'd be nice to keep things separate. I'll let you know when I get it figured out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment