23 December 2015

The Only Constant Is Change

I know the past couple of years on this blog have been non-existent. I am sorry for that. I already mentioned in a previous post that we moved to a much larger home, but that we are thinking tiny again. 

I have decided to focus this next year on blogging better, mostly for journaling purposes, but while I blog about silly family adventures on my personal blog, I would like to continue to add to this blog with thoughts about our adventures as we experience them. 

I'm not promising anything, but I have made a goal to blog once a week. So, we'll see how that goes. 

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading your posts, but understand there are more important things (kids!) that take lots of time. ;) I look forward to reading your thoughts again.

    Gwendolyn from MOMYS

    ReplyDelete